Vault MedComms allows medical information and medical communications departments to maintain a single version of truth for standard response documents, medical letters, FAQs, and other important content. With easy-to-use versioning, audit trail, and security functions, Vault MedComms can manage the full content lifecycle. This application speeds time to approvals, enables better collaboration, and improves compliance.
Medical communications customers benefit from functionality for response package generation, publication management, local country document creation, expiration management, and medical/legal/regulatory review and approval. In addition, powerful time-based reporting provides insight into process issues at every level.
- Integrations: With CLM, Engage, and Approved Email Integrations, MedComms organizations can seamlessly streamline their multichannel publishing processes, using Vault as a content repository. Integrating these publishing needs with Vault ensures that your audience always sees the most recent approved version of all content. These integrations include additional objects like Survey and Website, which support additional features.
- CrossLink documents: This functionality, which allows you to use a document stored in one Vault as the source for another document in a different Vault, supports seamless cross-Vault business processes in a controlled manner. Using this feature, users can interact with content within their specific business context without needing to know how the content is used elsewhere in the organization. CrossLinks provide a single source of truth for content by eliminating uncontrolled copies of documents, which can happen when content from one Vault is needed in another. For example, an organization would include all their reference documents (medical journals, etc.) in the MedComms Vault, and then create CrossLink documents that take advantage of that content. This allows you to avoid creating duplicates by uploading another copy of the reference document in your PromoMats Vault.
- Track and Respond to Medical Inquiries: MedComms provides first of its kind functionality to capture, manage, and fulfill requests for information with no need for third-party integrations. With Medical Inquiry, you can ingest inquiries via UI or API, assemble documents into a response package, and fulfill inquiries directly from MedComms.
- Product and Country objects: Vault PromoMats’ data model provides the Product and Country objects to help organize medical communications documents and store additional metadata. Organizations can use this data model as-is or further tailor it to their needs.
- Reason Selection When Making a Copy: This functionality allows you to select a reason when you copy a document.
- Medical Portal: Medical Portal allows medical communications departments to curate and share specific content in a simplified user interface. Curating and managing content in Medical Portal helps to promote reuse of existing materials and prevent duplicate work.
- Medical Inquiry: Medical Inquiry for Vault MedComms provides a compelling, complete solution for content and case management with no third party integrations needed. You can manage cases and case contacts, define priority-based service level agreements (SLAs), automatically generate standard response cover letters, assemble electronic response packages, and directly fulfill inquiries via email. Veeva CRM users can import case contact and medical inquiry records automatically with Medical Inquiry CRM Data Sharing.
Vault Multichannel is an essential part of Veeva’s customer relationship marketing solutions and is available with Vault PromoMats and MedComms applications when specific integrations are enabled. Multichannel features allow organizations to develop and deliver content through a variety of channels, organize data, and help customers interact with healthcare providers.
Multichannel integration options provide seamless content distribution across multiple communication channels, including Engage, closed-loop marketing (CLM) solutions, and Approved Email.
Multichannel Integrations & Features
Multichannel covers three distinct channels: CLM, Engage, and Approved Email. Developing content for these channels is critical to the success of customers’ communication goals and is a significant commitment for organizations and their content agencies.
- CLM & Engage: With CLM and Engage Integration, users can leverage Vault to review and approve content, then seamlessly publish that content to CLM and Engage in Veeva CRM.
- Approved Email: Veeva Approved Email enables reps to quickly and compliantly email approved content directly to customers and see the interaction data through Veeva CRM. This integration both ensures that only approved content is distributed and tracks the distribution of specific documents, including medical content and promotional pieces.
- Events Management: Events Management Integration allows users to create and edit CLM, Engage, or Approved Email content within Vault for specific events in CRM.
- Create Presentation: Create Presentation allows users to create multiple Multichannel Slide documents and a Multichannel Presentation binder from a single document.
- Copy to Another Vault: This feature allows users to copy a Multichannel Presentation binder, its slide documents, its sub-presentations, and its shared resources from one Vault to another.
- Single Document Multichannel Publishing: Single document multichannel publishing lets users manage the distribution, creation, versioning, and withdrawal of multichannel content directly from an original document.
- CRM Vault Metadata Sync: CRM Vault Metadata Sync gives users the option to have Veeva CRM manage CRM Products, Directories, Surveys, and Content Types in Vault.
- BEE Email Template Editor: BEE is MailUp’s drag-and-drop editor for responsive design emails. With the Edit Email custom action, you can use BEE to edit email templates in Vault.
- CRM Publishing: The CRM Publishing tab allows you to trigger the integration sync process between CRM and Vault, which syncs slides and presentations for Engage, Approved Email, and CLM integration.
- Multichannel Loader: The Multichannel Loader allows users to create and update presentations and slides in bulk.
Learn about using important functionality for MedComms, including add-on integration features, in these articles:
- CrossLinks Overview
- CrossLink FAQ & Use Cases
- Adding & Editing CrossLinks
- Portal Overview
- Enabling the Portal Editor
- Configuring a Portal
- Using the Portal Editor
- Working in Portal Editor
- Enabling Reason for Copy
- About CLM & Engage Integration
- Working with Distribution Packages for CLM & Engage
- Product Mapping for Integrations
- Using the CRM Publishing Tab
- Using Create Presentation
- Enabling Create Presentation
- Using the Multichannel Loader
- Working with CLM Content
- Configuring CLM Integration
- Working with Engage Content
- Configuring Engage Integration
- About Approved Email
- About Relationships, Lifecycles & Renditions for Approved Email
- Setting Up Approved Emails
- Configuring Preview Email
- Enabling Edit Email
- About Public Content Distribution
- Vault to Vault Migration of Multichannel Content
- Working with Auto-Linked Adobe® InDesign® Documents
- About Automated Image Renditions
- Creating Automated Image Rendition
- Working with Medical Inquiry
- Configuring Medical Inquiry
- Configuring Medical Inquiry CRM Data Sharing